Friday, May 16, 2008

The latest and greatest

It's been a while since the last update, so here it goes.



Brittany and I found out at the end of March that we will be having a baby
boy. The first order of baby boy business will be ordering a pair of baby jordans.

We already have been given a pair of baby jordan booties, so he'll be covered for at least his first few months until he can get into the shoes. For my birthday, Brittany got a Utah Jazz bottle and binky, so the kid's definitely getting started off on the right foot.




We still haven't decided on a name; we keep talking about "Jack Vincent Harnois" but we still aren't sure. I like "Jackson" a bit better, but Brittany is pulling for "Jack". Brittany has felt relatively well; we've been really blessed that things have gone smoothly up to this point. We're really excited to become parents and are looking forward to the challenge and blessings.



I'll work on getting some pictures and/or video uploaded from the doctor's office.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am amazed that Brit purchased those items. Way to go, girl. That is love.

Unknown said...

and I tagged you on my blog!